The Advocacy and Management Group (AMG) combines a unique blend of public and political policy knowledge with a personal approach to help clients navigate the halls of Trenton and key government decision-makers.
Helping clients navigate the halls of Trenton.
AMG By The Numbers
Years in Business
Years of Combined Experience
Public Affairs Professionals
Government Relations, Legislative Advocacy and Lobbying Services
- Schedule meetings with legislators, departmental or Governor’s office staff.
- Develop and distribute policy positions.
- Become knowledgeable on each client’s issues and lobby issues alone or with designees of its clients.
- Develop legislative, grassroots and/or political strategy.
- Provide counsel on a wide range of regulatory concerns.
- Participate in the rulemaking process by drafting comments as well as developing and giving testimony.
- Promote interagency cooperation to advance your priorities.
Strategic Planning and Management
- Identify factors that enhance or impede competitiveness
- Create well-defined action plans that advance your initiatives
- Employ tools such as Political Action Committee (PAC) counseling, coalition-building, issue profiling and third-party support
- Assess the political climate in order to anticipate what is going on before it happens and monitor who may be involved
- Filter information that may seem unrelated to issues at hand and offer intuitive intelligence and analysis for clients
- Coordinate media relations, coalition building and grassroots activities to support your lobbying and public affairs efforts
- Assist in the crafting, executing and managing of one or more public relations campaigns
- Develop and manage purposeful strategic messaging