The Advocacy and Management Group (AMG) combines a unique blend of public and political policy knowledge with a personal approach to help clients navigate the halls of Trenton and key government decision-makers.
Helping clients navigate the halls of Trenton.
We are a team of seasoned government and political influencers with years spent in public policy positions and expertise in government and non-profit operations.
The Advocacy and Management Group (AMG) combines a unique blend of public and political policy knowledge with a personal approach to help clients navigate the halls of Trenton and successfully influence key government decision makers.
Relying on decades of combined involvement in New Jersey government, AMG gives a clear voice to the concerns and priorities of its clients.
AMG By The Numbers
Years in Business
Years of Combined Experience
Public Affairs Professionals
Government Relations, Legislative Advocacy and Lobbying Services
- Schedule meetings with legislators, departmental or Governor’s office staff.
- Develop and distribute policy positions.
- Become knowledgeable on each client’s issues and lobby issues alone or with designees of its clients.
- Develop legislative, grassroots and/or political strategy.
- Provide counsel on a wide range of regulatory concerns.
- Participate in the rulemaking process by drafting comments as well as developing and giving testimony.
- Promote interagency cooperation to advance your priorities.
Strategic Planning and Management
- Identify factors that enhance or impede competitiveness
- Create well-defined action plans that advance your initiatives
- Employ tools such as Political Action Committee (PAC) counseling, coalition-building, issue profiling and third-party support
- Assess the political climate in order to anticipate what is going on before it happens and monitor who may be involved
- Filter information that may seem unrelated to issues at hand and offer intuitive intelligence and analysis for clients
- Coordinate media relations, coalition building and grassroots activities to support your lobbying and public affairs efforts
- Assist in the crafting, executing and managing of one or more public relations campaigns
- Develop and manage purposeful strategic messaging